lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

- I'm not a concept, Joel. I'm just a fucked-up girl 
who's looking for my own peace of mind.
I'm not perfect.
- I can't see anything I don't like about you.
Right now, I can't.
- But you will. But you will.
You know, you will think of things, and I'll get
bored with you and feel trapped...
because that's what happens with me.
- Okay.
- Okay.



- I thought maybe you were nut. But you were exciting.
Now I wish I'd stayed. I wish I'd done a lot of things.
Oh, god, I wish. I wish I'd stayed. I do.
I walked out. I walked out the door.
I felt like a scared little kid. It was above my head.
- Joely? What if you stayed this time? 
- I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
- Come back and make up a goodbye at least.
Let's pretend we had one... bye, Joel.
- I love you.
- Meet me in Montauk.



-I'm gonna marry you. I know it.
- Umm... okay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario